In this article, we will explain how to create a campaign and edit it.
1. Go to ‘campaigns’ and click on ‘create campaign’
2. Name your campaign and choose your campaign type. Turn on the slider at the bottom only in case you're reaching out to imported prospects. Then click on ‘next’.
3. Click on the icon, and set up the first action. Choose the number of days after which your campaign starts and select and action:
4. To add a follow-up, click on the new icon > ‘add new action’, then set the criteria (and the condition if necessary), select an action and click on ‘add follow up’.
Here is an example of a multi-channel parallel campaign:
5. Click on ‘edit’ to customize the messages you send.
To use static placeholders in your message, click on the icon with the outline of a person and choose from the dropdown menu.
For further personalization, use hubsell’s ‘if-this-then-that’ placeholders which allow you to display texts based on a prospect’s specific variable. To learn more about them, check out the following two articles:
You have created your first campaign and can go over to the next step, which is 'how to launch a campaign.'