In this article, we will explain how to create a campaign and edit it.
- Go to data and click on create campaign
- Name your campaign and choose your campaign type. Turn on the slider at the bottom only in case you're reaching out to imported prospects. Then click on next
- Click on the icon, and set up the first action. Choose the number of days after which your campaign starts and select and action:
- To add a follow-up, click on the new icon > add new action, then set the criteria (and the condition if necessary), select an action and click on add follow up.
Here is an example of a multi-channel parallel campaign:
- Click on edit to customize the messages you send.
To use static placeholders in your message, click on the icon with the outline of a person and choose from the dropdown menu.
For further personalization, use hubsell’s if-this-then-that placeholders which allow you to display texts based on a prospect’s specific variable. To learn more about them, check out the following two articles:
You have created your first campaign and can go over to the next step, which is 'how to launch a campaign.'