After you have successfully created your campaign you are now ready to launch it. This usually only takes a few steps of preparation. So let's jump right into it!
1. Go to Data, choose the segment you want to work with in your campaign and then click on select all.
2. In the upper half of the screen several hotkeys will appear. In order to add the prospects to your preferred campaign choose your campaign, mailbox and finally click on add to campaign.
3. Go to Campaigns and open the campaign you want to work with. Right before you start your campaign you have to make some slight adjustments. Please click on the template that you want to use for your campaign.
4. Below your template you find several options to adjust your campaign. For example you can select the range of your A/B-Testing, when and how many templates will be sent out and the approximate delay between emails.
5. Save your adjustments and click on activate when you're done.
Congratulations! You have successfully started your campaign and can now go over to the next step, which is 'how to set up A/B testing.'