In hubsell, it is only possible to add images to your signature from a live URL. So, here is how to do it.
- Source your desired image from a live URL in a separate tab.
- Go to account settings > email setup.
- Scroll down to the signature section, click on the ‘Insert image’ icon and insert your image’s URL in the popup box.
- Adjust the size of your photo from the corner of the photo.
- Optionally you can hyperlink your image to any preferred destination e.g.: your homepage
Now you know how to add an image to your signature. Do not forget to click on Save when you are done.