In hubsell, it is only possible to add images to your signature from a live URL. So, here is how to do it.
1. Source your desired image from a live URL in a separate tab.
2. Go to ‘account settings’ > ‘email setup’.
3. Scroll down to the signature section, click on the ‘Insert image’ icon and insert your image’s URL in the popup box.
4. Adjust the size of your photo from the corner of the photo.
5. Optionally you can hyperlink your image to any preferred destination e.g.: your homepage
Now you know how to add an image to your signature. Do not forget to click on ‘Save’ when you are done.