The hubsell plugin allows you to automate your outreach on LinkedIn and also enables you to source data with it. This article will explain how to install the extension in your chrome browser.
- delete the old version of your plugin, by following the instructions in this guide
- download the plugin from user account > chrome plugin
- unpack the file and save the "build" folder on your computer (please note to leave the folder on your computer after the installation. Do not delete the build folder)
- open chrome://extensions
- activate the developer mode by clicking the switch "Developer mode" in the upper right corner of the window
- upload the build folder by clicking on "load unpacked" in the upper right corner of the window
- n order to keep the plugin running, you need to leave the developer mode activated, which will result in your browser showing you a notification. You can deactivate this notification by following the instructions in this guide
Please note, that you only require to keep your chrome extension updated if you source prospects from the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.