if the search does not start, it can have multiple reasons:
Are you using the newest version of the plugin?
- check the version number under chrome://extensions
- download the newest version of the plugin from my profile
- check this article if you want to know how to install the plugin
Are you using the correct Sales Nav URL for the sourcing?
- do not use "saved searches"
- use full URLs instead (check this article)
Is your LinkedIn language English?
- change your language to English here
Statuses of the sourcing process
Please go to data > searches. Here you can see the following statuses:
- Queued: Your search will begin the next morning.
- Completed: All the prospects sourced from Sales Navigator have been finished.
- Failed: Your search failed.
Please click the '3 dots' on the right side and open the 'logs'. Here you can inspect
the status of your search as seen below:
- Success: The sourced prospects have been completed.
- Skipped: The prospect could not be sourced because some of the required information was missing.
- Reconnect: Reconnecting your LinkedIn account will be necessary.
If you are still having trouble with your search, feel free to reach out to our support team.