There are many ways of writing a good copy. Following are some tips to keep in mind while writing a copy:
- The formation of the copy should be clear and brief with around 80-100 words
- Always try to build trust with the prospect
- Explain your prospect the purpose behind the email
- Tell the prospect what is beneficial for them in this email
- At last, always mention call to action, to trigger the prospect's response
If you found this helpful, you will like to check out our blogpost about this topic.