There are so many reasons, why you should remove the pending requests on LinkedIn. With the increase of activity, whether it's automated or non-automated, there are chances that LinkedIn will suspect your account operates with an automated tool and you might have the risk that your account will get logged out or in extreme cases, your account will get blocked for a few days.
Things to look out for:
- Don't send 100 connection requests every day.
- Avoid sourcing more than 250 contacts daily.
- Keep the number of pending connection requests at a human-level.
In order to remove the pending requests on LinkedIn, take the following steps:
- Go to 'my network' on the top
- Click 'manage' in the invitation section
- Click 'sent'
- Choose the ones you want to remove and click 'withdraw' on the right.