While doing cold emailing, one of the important parts is the 'subject line'. Following are the tips for writing a good subject line:
- The number of characters should be around 60
- Avoid using click-bait
- Do not use spammy words for example: 'apply now'
- Avoid using lots of symbols and always spell numbers below 10
- Always try A/B testing by using different subject lines
- Your subject line should be short and crisp
- Always make the subject line about the prospect
- Avoid requesting approvals
If this article was helpful, you can also check out our blogpost on the same topic.