When your emails go to the spam folder, it can have multiple reasons. Here is a list to help you understand what not to do while sending cold emails:
- Don't use capital letters and exclamation marks.
- Make sure you are addressing the right person.
- Always use the person's correct name.
- Create a personal connection.
- Be clear and concise.
- Don't give too much information at once.
- Tell the prospect who you are, why you’re mailing them and what's in it for them.
- Always use corporate email addresses.
- Use CTA (call to action) to trigger the prospect's response.
If this article was helpful, you can also check out our blogpost on the same topic.