Email deliverability and open rate are related to each other. Some of the elements of email deliverability of open rates are:
A hard bounce occurs when an email is sent to a wrong address and a soft bounce can happen when the message is rejected, etc.
The bounce rate should not be more than 5%.
- Avoid third party server for sending emails.
- Do not use aliases mailboxes. Example: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary mailbox is always the best option to choose.
- Avoid using role-based emails. Example: email@example.com
- Do not use private emails. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's always the best idea to choose corporate email addresses. Example: email@example.com
- Keep the characters around 60.
- Don't use capital letters and exclamation marks.
- Avoid spammy words.
- Use short subject lines, Example: 'quick question'
- Tell the prospect, what is in it for them.
- Time intervals between 1st emails and the 2nd
- Send 25 to 100 emails per mailbox.
- Use multiple mailboxes.
- Country law: GDPR is also a very important part to acknowledge.
If you like this article, you can also check out our blogpost about the same topic.