Following you can find a list of the top five mistakes you should avoid in cold outreach:
- To show a clear direction, always place the CTA in every message.
- Do not add too many options to choose from, for the prospect.
- Keep the message clear and concise, which helps you gain responses shortly.
- Do not be too pushy or too aggressive in the message.
- Avoid complicating the sentences by using additional words.
If you found this helpful, you will like to check out our blogpost about this topic.